SHOW RULES & ROCKY HORROR ETIQUETTE
1. DO NOT THROW OR SQUIRT ANYTHING AT THE CAST.
2. PLEASE THROW EVERYTHING UP AND BACK.
3. STAY IN YOUR SEAT AT ALL TIMES (excepting The Time Warp and when otherwise instructed to do so.)
4. KEEP YOUR FEET OFF THE SEATS.
5. KEEP YOUR FEET OFF THE STAGE.
6. NO OPEN FLAMES IN THE THEATRE.
7. NO LOITERING IS ALLOWED IN THE THEATRE LOBBY AFTER THE SHOW HAS BEGUN.
ANYONE WHO EXITS THE THEATRE WILL NOT BE RE-ADMITTED.
8. THINGS YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BRING INTO THE THEATRE:
- flashlight or glowstick
- rubber gloves
- spray bottle
- party hat
- a small amount of toilet paper
9. THINGS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING INTO THE THEATRE (including but NOT limited to):
- dry toast (this line does not appear in the show)
- squirt gun
- hot dogs
- ANY FOOD PRODUCT
- rolls of toilet paper
- lighters/open flames
- playing cards
- .....and anything not listed in Rule #8
9. ALL PURSES, BAGS, JACKETS AND POCKETS MAY BE SEARCHED BEFORE ENTERING THE THEATRE. PLEASE LEAVE ANYTHING THAT YOU DO NOT WANT FOUND IN YOUR CAR.
10. NO CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES ARE ALLOWED INTO THE THEATRE. (You may take as many pictures as you like before and after the show, but any and all photography is forbidden once the stage performance begins.)
THE THEATRE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONFISCATE ANY PROPS. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE THEATRE'S RULES WILL RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE THEATRE WITHOUT A REFUND.